Administrative Services prepares learners for careers in planning, organizing, directing and evaluating business functions essential to efficient and productive business operations. Career opportunities are available in every sector of the economy.
Administrative Assistant – 630Hrs.
Accounts Payable/Receivable Clerk/Office Management- 1020 Hrs.
Full Charge Bookkeeper – 1020 Hrs.
Office Information Specialist – 1020 Hrs.
Multimedia Specialist – 1050 Hrs.
- Accounting Capstone
- Accounting I & II
- Computerized Accounting
- Payroll Accounting
- Fundamentals of Technology
- Administrative Technologies
- Office Administration and Management
- Desktop Publishing and Graphic Design
- Fundamentals of Web Design
- Payroll Clerk
- Accounting Assistant
- Administrative Assistant
- Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Legal Assistant
- Marketing Assistant
- Office Manager
- Bank Teller
- Multimedia Careers
Oklahoma Department of Career and Technology Education Brainbench
- 31 certifications available